It doesn’t take a group of skilled writers to tell you that finding an ideal Christmas gift for your man is a daunting task that requires a good bit of imagination, especially when some may seem to already have all the items on your shopping list.
Lucky for you, we’ve compiled a good list of Christmas gift ideas for men that is sure to remove all the serious guesswork for you. No matter what type of man you’re shopping for this Christmas, you’ll find something here that will actually impress him. We also cover a wide range of prices, so whether you’re on a tight budget or willing to splurge for the man in your life, we dare to assume that you’ll be able to spot the perfect Christmas gifts for him when you see them.
Christmas gifts for the foodie colleague
Is there a stronger bond than the one built around a shared love for delicious food? Here’s a list of tasty Christmas gifts for that food-loving colleague in your life, whether he is a professional chef, an ambitious home baker, a self-proclaimed restaurant critic, or just genuinely loves to chow down.
- Serious Double Chocolate Cookies: If you include this delicious treat in your Christmas present to your favorite sugar junkie, you might seriously become his new favorite person.
- IRVINS Salted Egg Fish Skin: This is a perfect Christmas gift for the food lover in your life who’s always into spicing things up. Fried fish skin crisps seasoned with real salted egg, curry leaves, and red chili peppers create a multi-sensory flavour profile that’s going to elevate his snacking game this holiday season.
- SPRICE Organic Brown Rice Crisps: Made with 100% organic whole grain rice without any additives and preservatives, this super snack by SPRICE tastes as good as it looks. Just the right Christmas snack that a serious foodie would keep on his desk if he craves some healthy snacks during a busy work day.
- Fossa Dark Chocolate: Is there anything more satisfying to someone with a sweet tooth than a good bar of chocolate? Fossa’s exciting flavors of sea salt flakes and cacao just make a great Christmas gift for him.
- Krakakoa Chocolate Bark: How about a collection of mouth-watering blends of chocolate and crunchy breadcrumbs? It will light up his taste buds in minutes in between meetings.
- The Uncommon Bubbly White Wine: Bright, refreshing, and low in sugar level, this is a thoughtful treat for the man who loves a fine sip as soon as he gets home from a hard-working day.
Price: S$56 (Build Your Gift Box)
Christmas gifts for Mr. Workaholic
We all have a man in our life who regularly cancels last minute, citing urgent work obligations or late hours at the office. You could always treat him to a fun workshop or getaway this holiday, but sometimes you just know he’s not gonna stop checking emails every 10 minutes. In that case, why not give this busy bee a Christmas gift box filled with practical gifts, that will make his work easier, more efficient, more enjoyable, and speed him up on the journey to success?
- Hook Coffee Drip Coffee Bag: Is he a coffee addict? Then he will love this range of drip coffee bags from Hook Coffee, which is made of sustainably produced and roasted-to-perfection beans without any additional flavorings or sugars.
- Gryphon Tea: Sipping a cup of delightful tea from Gryphon can help his inner warrior get over that 3PM slump in the office and feel refreshed without crashing too hard from too little caffeine.
- Leuchtturm1917 Hardcover A5 Notebook: Who wouldn’t appreciate having a nice place to scribble down those brilliant thoughts? This collection of notebooks by Leuchtturm1917, featuring 251 pages of high-quality, durable paper, in 5 different colors, makes a thoughtful Christmas gift for the dedicated writer in your life.
- Parker Jotter Ballpoint Pen: What’s the perfect pairing for the Leuchtturm1917 notebook you ask? An oldie but goodie Parker ballpoint pen it is. This pairing will not disappoint him this holiday season.
- To Be Calm Focus Aromatherapy Roller Ball: This is a thoughtful Christmas gift for him whose mind is overwhelmed with all the year-end deadlines approaching. Keep him concentrated and motivated with this refreshing blend and let him know that you really care.
Price: $112.20 (Build Your Gift Box)
Christmas gifts for the adventurous friend
If you’re looking for a unique Christmas gift hamper for a man who loves traveling and getting close to nature, here’s a list of adventure-worthy goodies to encourage him to seek new experiences in the new year ahead.
- Dong Dong Sai Gon Toiletry Bag: If he’s all about organising and packing neatly every time he’s on the go, this waterproof recycled toiletry bag will be his new travel buddy.
- Dong Dong Sai Gon Travel Tag: It may look small and simple, but these tags definitely come in handy for every frequent traveler. An easy win as a Christmas gift.
- Oasis Room and Linen Mist: Made of plant-based alcohol and clean fragrances, this can make a considerate Christmas gift for the laid-back guy who wants his room, bedding, and clothes to smell fancy while traveling.
- Oasis Travel Soap Box: If he’s a professional adventurer, he must have his own favourite soaps packed everywhere he goes. A must-have for him would be this durable soap box that is guaranteed to keep everything dry and clean all the time.
- Carter Move Mug: Designed with a snap-in splash guard and inner ceramic coating to keep drinks hot for 12 hours and cold for 24 hours, this mug will be his number one pick for storing beverages on the go and his favorite Christmas gift this year.
- To Be Calm Jet Lag Roller Ball: For the man who’s constantly traveling overseas from one time zone to another, he’ll need something that can bring a burst of energy and fight off the brain fog after a long-haul flight, and this roller ball from To Be Calm is a perfect choice to do the trick.
Price: S$172.90 (Build Your Gift Box)
Christmas gifts for the hobbyist husband
Need a Christmas gift for a maker, tinkerer, crafter, hobbyist, or simply a curious man who’s willing to try a new thing every once in a while? The following picks can make sure that he’s going to have some fun this Christmas, or even inspire a worthy lifelong hobby.
- Farmcity Mighty Veggie Growing Starter Kit: Here’s a rewarding Christmas gift to motivate a hobby that’ll eventually benefit everyone in the house. Whether you’re shopping for your dad who has every gardening tool under the sun, or a boyfriend who is a newbie still trying to differentiate various kinds of weeds, he’ll appreciate this interactive and fun planting game.
- INGO Woodblock Printing Art Kit (Coming Soon): Your man shall have a fun and relaxing time this holiday making 500-year-old Đông Hồ woodblock printing art originating from Vietnam. Isn’t that a great Christmas gift for someone who is a budding artist or simply in need of a creativity boost?
Christmas gifts for the gym fanatic boyfriend
Got a guy with a rigorous workout routine in the house? Don’t worry, you’ll find something on the list below that he’ll appreciate, whether he’s a professional cyclist, a marathon runner, or a total gym junkie.
- Lecka Energy Bars: Whether for the sake of his quest for perfection or just an ego boost, these energy bars will ensure that his workout is paying off. Made of healthy nuts paired with fruity flavors, they are promised to deliver just what your man needs to excel in any exercise endeavor.
- To Be Calm Energise Body Wash: Is he often lost when picking out skincare products? After all, men deserve clean and smooth skin, too. He’ll find the body wash by To Be Calm a worthy Christmas gift to freshen up after a hard-core workout.
- SoL Bottle: A regular gym goer may live without a smartwatch or wireless sweatproof earbuds, but a quality water bottle is always a go-to workout essential he needs to put into the gym bag every single time. SoL Bottle is elegantly made from hand-blown glass with a silicone sleeve and bamboo cap, and it’s an ideal gift to keep him hydrated from the gym to any work meeting.
Price: S$83.50 (Build Your Gift Box)
Not another pair of socks! Try a unique Christmas gift box that he’ll actually like
Visit our Christmas Gift Delivery Guide to send a creative and fun gift hamper for him that goes beyond the basics.
You can check out a list of the very best Merry Christmas message ideas to pair up with your thoughtful gift as well.
May your holiday sparkle with joy!