When wedding season rolls around, here comes the challenge of figuring out how to please both the bride and groom while celebrating their love and forthcoming marriage. It’s always a good idea to begin your quest with the couple’s wish list. Still, there are times the newlyweds may keep their nuptials low-key and registry-free, or the bride and groom are only your casual acquaintances, and selecting the perfect wedding gift for them falls squarely on your shoulders.
The good news is: no wish list, no problem. You also don’t have to spend a fortune to give the newlyweds a gift they’ll treasure for years to come. First, put some thought into what you want to communicate to them through your wedding gift, then pick up one of these easy-to-love presents that are guaranteed to impress the new couple on their big day.
#1 A couple of SoL Cups
Image by SoL Cups
There’s nothing better than sipping a hot cup of coffee, watching the sunrise, and savouring the present moment with your spouse on the special honeymoon. These 100% hand-blown glass cups by SoL are the perfect wedding gift for couples who enjoy a good beverage and spending their morning sips together. SoL Cup is super lightweight, beautifully sustainable, has a sleek design, and comes in gorgeous colors. This wedding gift is promised to be with the new couple for years to come.
#2 A couple of Dong Dong Sai Gon upcycled wallets
Image by Dong Dong Sai Gon
You can always turn something as practical as a couple wallet set into a wedding gift that’s just right, even if that means going off-registry. It’s a wedding gift that's both practical and sentimental - a fun reminder that they're just getting started on their lives together, taking responsibility for a joint budget, and saving for common goals. Dong Dong Sai Gon is all about simplicity and timelessness, and it has everything you want in a wallet. Their wide range of colours and textures also makes it easy for you to pick up a set that works for both the bride and the groom.
#3 A Housewarming Gift Box
There’s nothing like a fresh start! Help the newlyweds feel right at home with our carefully curated Housewarming Gift Box below:
- 1 x 爱 - ài - love Modern Chinese Tabletop Calligraphy by Mekomo: It's a charming gift for the sentimental couple who are into home decor. There’s no better time to display this art piece than after their wedding, as a celebration of their love for each other.
- 1 x Energise Hand and Body Wash, by To Be Calm: At-home spa essentials are always a nice luxury to have on hand after the wedding. For that very reason, a body wash with skin-loving ingredients and essential oils to cleanse, smooth, and soften the skin like this will make a marvelous wedding gift.
- 2x Premium Australian Honey, by Honey In The Garden: Honey is a great housewarming gift for a reason: It’s a kitchen necessity, and it also says “May you enjoy the sweetness of your life together!”
#4 A Home Spa Gift Basket
Image by Handmade Heroes
Getting the happy couple a bathroom makeover themed gift basket is always a fail-proof wedding gift idea. It’s time to curate a thoughtful home spa gift box with the following items to brighten up their relaxing space and spread some self-love.
- Oasis Solid Shampoo: It can take a lot for a shampoo to earn our genuine enthusiasm, but this one just nailed it. We’re telling you, making a switch from liquid to solid might take some getting used to, but Oasis is worth trying when it’ll leave your hair feeling incredibly nourished and properly clean at the same time.
- Handmade Heroes Super Duper Nourishing Body Scrub: This indulgent exfoliator will turn your everyday shower into a luxurious spa experience, leaving the whole body feeling silky baby smooth.
- To Be Calm Jet Lag Massage & Body Oil: This brilliant product contains the purest essential oils and comes with only one downside: It feels so good, a shower or self-care session may last forever.
- To Be Calm Mini Soy Candle: For the perfect scent to cosy up in bed with, lighting up a sweet and fresh scented candle by To Be Calm will never disappoint you.
#5 A fine bedding set by Sunday Bedding
Image by Sunday Bedding
When it comes to an ideal wedding gift, an entire bed is a lot to ask for, but a luxurious bedding set is the next best choice. Besides, it’s a fantastic option if you’re not in the mood to buy something for the kitchen or simply have a couple on your hands who don't like to cook. Check out Sunday Bedding’s Bedsheets for the couple who treasures the feeling of hotel crisp sheets at home. It’s soft, smooth, wrinkle-resistant, and also earned high ratings for its durability.
#6 A Cheese Board or Serving Tray by Table Matters
Image by Table Matter's
Table Matter’s collection of eye-catching cheese boards and serving trays definitely offers a refined approach to everyday dining. They make a unique wedding gift, whether the newlyweds enjoy hosting dinner parties or simply need some new serveware to add flair to their date nights. Made from a variety of materials such as marble, glass, slate, and wood,
Table Matters' thoughtfully designed cheese boards and serving trays are a canvas for food presentation and a feast for the eyes as well as the taste buds.
#7 A Placemat Set by Photophactory
Image by Photophactory
It’s another ideal wedding gift for that couple who enjoys making mealtime feel like a true celebration or simply love adding a little zing to their daily dining. Placemats by Photophactory come in a set of six, and their colorful shades are guaranteed to uplift any traditional table setting with a joyful theme.
#8 A Vase by Crane Living
Image by Crane Living
Every living space can be instantly elevated with a fresh bouquet of flowers. Help the newlyweds give their dining table or coffee table an artistic edge with Crane Living’s gorgeous vases, which are made in every shape and size you can ever think of. You can easily find a vase that can work as a decorative piece in its own right, suit all tastes and aesthetics, and look like it just came out of a gallery. Pair the vase with a fresh bouquet of flowers to top it all off.
#9 A Nespresso Coffee Machine
Image by Nespresso
Caffeine-loving couples who enjoy brewing a rich, bold, hot cup of coffee every morning would be thrilled to receive a new coffee machine as a wedding gift. No matter what their preference is - short black, cappuccino, or latte - there is a Nespresso machine for them. In any case, Nespresso’s sleek design will stand out on any kitchen counter. This brand also covers a wide range of prices, so we’re sure you can find one that suits your wedding gift budget.
Ready to pick the best wedding gifts that any newlywed would adore?
Whether you're shopping off-registry or hunting for the perfect item to put together on your own, jump straight to Build Your Good Box to personalise a wedding gift that will impress the happy couple on their big day.