Hold onto that gift wrap, because the gifting fun isn't over yet! Mother's Day may be in the rearview mirror, but now it's time to turn our attention to the incredible dads in our lives.
Your first ride, your first supporter, your first believer—your Dad. While he's always claimed that he wants nothing, these gift ideas will surely change his mind.
Whether he's a driven professional, a weekend enthusiast, a fitness guru, or simply young at heart, these gift ideas can cater to every type of Dad. Show your love and appreciation with a thoughtful present that will make this Father's Day one he'll cherish forever.
#1 For the Dad who strives for success
Looking for a game-changing Father’s Day gift for the dedicated workaholic Dad in your life? While the temptation might be to find a relaxing, de-stressing present, the better offering for the busy bee is something that turbocharges his productivity, making work easier, more efficient, and even enjoyable:
- To Be Calm Aromatherapy Focus Roller Ball: This essential oil roller ball is perfect for those busy days and helps him stay focused and energized.
- Leuchtturm1917 Hardcover A5 Notebook: Let him jot down his brilliant ideas and important notes in style with this high-quality, sleek notebook.
- Parker Jotter Ballpoint Pen: Elevate Dad's writing experience with a classic Parker Pen, a symbol of sophistication and elegance.
- Hook Coffee Drip Coffee: Fuel Dad's ambition with a selection of artisanal coffee blends, ensuring he starts every day on the right foot.
#2 For the Dad who lives for the weekend
If your Dad loves to savor the weekend in style, these are the perfect treats for him! From movie night essentials to party supplies, these products are sure to make his weekends even more enjoyable.
- Marou Chocolate Bar: For the Dad who loves to indulge in the finer things in life, the smooth and unique flavors of Marou Chocolate Bar is sure to add a touch of sweetness to his well-deserved relaxation time.
- The Uncommon Bubbly White Wine: Toast to Dad this Father's Day with a bright and refreshing wine that will satisfy his refined taste buds, and he’s sure to feel appreciated.
- Eureka Gourmet Popcorn: With so many delicious options, you can add a pop of fun to his weekends and light up his movie nights! Get your hands on some Eureka Popcorn now and give Dad something to smile about.
#3 For the Dad who is a fitness enthusiast
Got a Dad in the house who's a total gym fanatic? Whether he's a professional cyclist, a marathon runner, or simply loves hitting the gym, we've got the perfect Father’s Day gifts to fuel his fitness passion.
- Lecka Energy Bar: Packed with nutritious nuts and delightful fruity flavors, it’ll give Dad that extra energy boost to power through the toughest of workouts.
- SoL Bottle: Keep him hydrated in style with this sleek and eco-friendly water bottle. Crafted with hand-blown glass, a protective silicone sleeve, and a bamboo cap, it's the perfect companion for his workouts and busy lifestyle.
- To Be Calm Body Wash: If Dad often struggles with skin care choices, help him level up his post-gym routine with this invigorating body wash. Trust us, it's a must-have!
#4 For the Dad who collects stamps on his passport
While there are countless products to delight a traveller, the last thing you want to do is get Dad be burdened with useless travel gadgets. Here are some practical Father’s Day gifts that your jet-setter is sure to love.
- Dong Dong Sai Gon Upcycled Toiletry Bag: This stylish and compact bag keeps all of his essentials organized so Dad can focus on hitting the road with peace of mind. A perfect travel buddy for any jet-setting adventurer, isn’t it?
- Dong Dong Sai Gon Upcycled Luggage Tag: It looks small and simple, but it can add a touch of personalization to Dad's luggage that reflects his adventurous spirit.
- Oasis: Solid Shampoo: Say goodbye to heavy shampoo bottles and give him the perfect Father's Day gift - A lightweight, all-in-one shampoo bar that is perfect for travellers. Let him enjoy hassle-free hair care wherever the adventure takes him.
- Oasis: Room and Linen Mist: With its all-natural ingredients, it will make any space smell like an oasis and leave Dad feeling pampered on the go.
#5 For the Dad who has a green thumb
Whether it's your green-thumbed Dad with an extensive collection of gardening tools, or the newbie plant hubby seeking guidance on caring for his succulents, The Green Capsule Home Garden DIY Kit is a great Father’s Day gift for him to get creative. With simple and easy-to-follow instructions, this kit has everything he needs to get his green thumb in gear for a successful home garden. And the icing on the cake? Get your hands dirty together and share some quality time in the garden with Dad. It's a gift that keeps on growing.